Friday Fill In # 2

I'm rejoining Janet this week with my second edition of Friday Fill In!

Here we go...




1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat seafood!
2. The later setting sun reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my books.
4. Golfing and martial arts are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons you should wonder if they, too, have gone up in price.
6. Summers in Ocean City, New Jersey is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blogging, tomorrow my plans include more home improvements and Sunday, I want to spend quality time with Chris before he leaves to spend a week in Austin!

Your turn! No Linkie this week...just leave me a comment and I'll visit you back!

3 comments

  1. We share #1, blech !
    And yes, #5, they have. I just paid .50 each for 2 this afternoon.

    Escape Hatch ((T.G.I.F.))
    the Doodle Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome weekend. My family is coming in from out of state tomorrow. Very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, goodie, more lobster for me :-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete