Friday Feast #15

It's that time again...

Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?
Well, since I live in FORT WORTH, TEXAS, I'd say I live in a big city! :-) But just 30 miles away is DALLAS, TEXAS, which is pretty danged big! :-)

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I keep secrets pretty well. I've always been the "mom" that other people pour their hearts out to. Sometimes, however, I do "strategically" share information. So I'll rate myself a 9.

Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
Medium brown, thin, past my shoulders. I'm considering a drastic change.

Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Oh, ack. I grew up in the northeast. Does that say enough? I buy into the George Carlin philosophy that everyone driving slower than me is an idiot and every driving faster is a maniac. And I have terrible road rage. Honking, swerving, revving my engine, shooting nasty looks and/or gestures...yeah, that's me. I'm mean! :-) I have slowed down quite a bit, though. I have had more than enough traffic tickets in my life but am proud to say (knock on wood) that it's been 2.5 years since I was last pulled over. And the better news for other drivers on these congested north Texas roadways is that I actually take the train most days. Better for my stress level and blood pressure!

Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
Probably the week in March when Chris and I had to drop everything to rush to PA because my Dad (who is somehow hanging on to life these 2.5 months later) took a drastic downturn and wasn't expected to survive. High stress, high drama, unexpected expenses and Mom. 'Nuff said.

Your turn! Leave me your link and your comments and I'll come visit you back! :-)

1 comment

  1. Great post, I'm very sorry about your dad, though.

    Thanks for dropping by, and have a great weekend! :-)

    My FF post...

    ReplyDelete