Friday Fill In # 1

It's been awhile since I've tried something new, so this week I headed over to the Friday Fill In meme, hosted by my bloggy buddy Janet.

This is a pretty easy meme - you're fed a few prompts, and then you fill in your own responses. I think this might make my weekly list!!

So without further ado...



1. The spaghetti sauce had an extra secret ingredient; it was Spatini!
2. Sun is shining through my window.
3. Right now, I need to be organizing my home office.
4. Saltgrass is where I went Thursday night; it was very yummy.
5. Why does your funny bone hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the weekend and sleeping in.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on my office, tomorrow my plans include tearing up carpeting and tack boards and Sunday, I want to work in my garden!

Your turn!

4 comments

  1. I love the name Saltgrass...seafood?

    Thanks for playing and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful with those tack boards! They can be hazardous to your health! I'd much rather work in the garden.

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Saltgrass is mostly steak...but they do have some seafood. I'm not sure if it's anywhere but Texas, but they're all over down here!

    You're right - tack boards can definitely be hazardous to your help, CJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to do a bit of gardening this weekend too ;0)

    ReplyDelete