Friday Feast #14

Hey, I'm actually doing this on a Friday! Wow! :-)

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
Yes, yes I do! I love smiling!

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
Current State: 60% hardwood, 25% carpet, 15% linoleum or tile.
After this summer: 85% hardwood, 15% linoleum or tile.
After next summer: 85% hardwood, 15% ceramic tile.
I HATE carpeting more than I can tell you!

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Tiffany toodles to the toilet. (Give me a break, here. YOU TRY IT!)

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
Quite a few people, actually, and on all sides. I have several friends who are adopted, several friends who have adopted, and a friend who has given a child up for adoption.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
Pepsi Can
Coffee Mug
(I'm going with line of sight, here!)

Have a great weekend, folks!

3 comments

  1. I love how you did percentages on the flooring in your home! That's cute! :)

    I'll have some of your appetizer! I'm definitely a smiley person as well!

    Happy FF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never have guessed how often Pepsi cans would show up as a blue thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feast! I’m having fun reading everyone’s Salad. Yours is wonderful. How interesting they all are. Mine was hard...my name begins with a 'K'.

    It’s wonderful reading all the adoption stories.

    Come on over and feast with me.

    ReplyDelete