Got Pics?

Ok. Tell the truth. Have any of you ever fantasized about being discovered and becoming famous? It's truth time, now!

Me? Eh. I'd not mind being well-known, but I hate people looking at me! I prefer to be the one behind the camera instead of in front of it. But back in high school, when I was having my senior pictures made, my mom insisted that I do a full-day photo shoot (I'm not kidding - I was there like 6 or 7 hours and had like 6 changes of clothes) and had a full portfolio created for me.

Why? Who knows! I was young and I guess fairly cute, I but I was certainly no model! I'd once begged to enter a beauty contest, but my mom (same one who wanted the portfolio) shot down that idea pretty quickly.

In any case, I wanted to see what you all think, dear readers! Have you ever wanted to become a model and vault to riches and fame? Or are you the type of beautiful person who would rather be behind the camera in front of it?

Well, if you've ever dreamt of starting your modeling career, head on over to Look of the Year and submit your picture to see if you have what it takes to break into the big leagues. Me? I think that one photo shoot in my lifetime was enough! :-)



Post a Comment