Calling All Officers!

Police officers, that is - not to slight military officers, but this post is meant for our men (and women!) with badges, not BDUs!

Ya'll know that my husband is a state police officer...but what you probably wouldn't know about him is that he can sometimes be a bit of an impulse buyer. And he looooooves buying police gear - anything from pants that have more gadgets than a Swiss Army knife to miniature cars from jurisdictions around the country. If something catches his eye, he usually gets it!

So that means that I, as a good little police wife, often keep my eye out for places that he can find police gear, both useful and decorative. (Have I mentioned that he also collects police patches?)

In any case, Chris just bought this quite nifty pair of pants that can do just about anything except the laundry, and he's looking into getting a few more pairs to use for work. His agency doesn't have a uniform, but they do get a bit of an allowance to buy their own clothes to suit the operations that they are assigned to.

I'm not sure where he got those last pair of pants, but I just came across a web site for 5.11 tactical pants that I'm quite sure are quite similar to what he already has. Needless to say, I'm going to share this site with him as soon as he gets back from his week of training in Austin!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share it with ya'll, since I do believe I have a few officers or police wives among my readers! Go, seek, and enjoy!

Post a Comment