And as for Linkies...

Yes, the linkies are coming back!

I'm realizing that it's much harder to return visits when I simply have people comment instead of leaving a Linkie AND commenting.

WHY is it so much harder, you ask? Well, quite simply, a lot of people have more than one blog - as do I - and so figuring out which one to go to can be time consuming, and then halfway along the way, I usually find that I love one of their other blogs as well, and so I read through that for half an hour, and then finally make my way back to where I was headed in the first place...or I'll get distracted and follow another link and just never get there and...

Are ya getting the point? Not that I don't want to visit each and every blog maintained by each and every kind person who comes to visit me here, but ye Gods - it can get to be a full time job!!

Starting Thursday, the Linkies will return and I'll consider my non-Linkie experiment that resulted in laziness from not wanting to go to another web site in lieu of simply posting my MeMe a loss. All hail LINKIES!!

Tiffany

Post a Comment