Thursday Thirteen #13

RETRO!

Yeah, I'm doing this on Sunday evening. I'm pathetic. I know!

So...remember that Thursday Thirteen where my dear husband gave me Thirteen Ideas for Thursday Thirteens? Well...I'm going to capitalize on that!

Here are...

Thirteen Ice Cream Flavors I Love

I know...kind of a simpleton topic, but I'm really loving my ice cream these days, so we're going with it!
  1. Vanilla
  2. Chocolate
  3. Strawberry
  4. Mint chocolate chip
  5. Chocolate peanut butter
  6. Peanut Butter Cup (NOT the same as Chocolate PB!)
  7. Chocolate chip
  8. Cookie dough
  9. Vanilla soft serve
  10. Chocolate soft serve
  11. Twist soft serve
  12. Chocolate fudge
  13. Cookies-n-cream <-- MY FAVORITE!
It's way past Thursday, so no linky, but feel free to leave me comments!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Post a Comment