I am so smart...S-M-R-T

So I've been lamenting, to myself, that it takes me forever to flip through all of the links to all of my bloggy friends to see who has updated and who is up to what. Basically, because I come stalk you all, even when I'm not leaving comments. It's a sign that I care. Put down the phone; the cops are completely unnecessary. :-)

So I just did myself a MAJOR favor and signed up for Google Reader and spent my lunch break today (since I forgot my book at home) logging all of ya'lls feeds into my reader...so that nifty, neato little device can tell me when you all have actually posted, and give me a preview of the post so I can see if it's necessary for me to crawl out from my cloak of darkness and leave you a comment that will light up your life. Or something like that.

I'm in a weird mood today. Roll with it. I am...I have no other choice! The niece and nephew arrive tonight just after 7 (yahoo!) and the brother-in-law supposedly arrives tomorrow morning but since he *still* won't share his actual travel plans from Iraq to Kuwait to Atlanta to Dallas, I have no actual idea when he'll be here. He says he has no flight number/info. I say that even the Army ain't that disorganized. Oh, well. Anywho, full house for the next week. Then a trickle down...the mother-in-law ends her 20-week visit on March 25th. The kiddos head back to the coldness that is Canada on March 26th. Presumably, the brother-in-law will leave on the same day, since his girlfriend is arriving in town and has a hotel room booked. So that just leaves us with the husband's coworker, who will be with us Wednesday-Saturday indefinitely until the State of Texas removes its rather bloated head from its rather tight ass and confirms her transfer. (Can ya tell that I'm still furious with the State over other issues, but the husband has again asked me to refrain from posting over how much I loathe portions of his agency until an outcome on the latest issue is reached.) And potentially the brother-in-law for a couple more days after the brother-in-law's-girlfriend leaves but before he heads back to Iraq by way of Atlanta and Kuwait. Sometime the first week of April. Or something like that.

I AM READY TO BE ALONE IN MY HOUSE.

very ready

That is all for now. I'm off to continue my weird-mood day elsewhere, wreaking havoc on my coworkers, as I'm off starting this afternoon and through Wednesday of next week.

Ah, yes. And there WILL be a Thursday Thirteen tomorrow. Oh yes, there will. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

4 comments

  1. Zachary has Simpson's pajama pants with your title on them.

    Beware Google reader is dangerous, you can cover many blogs but you may not comment enough, and really become a stalker, lol.

    Sounds like a house full for sure, but I can tell you are excited about some of those visitors very much.

    Me wonders what kind of crazy T13 you will spring on us tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya gotta love the Simpsons! We use that quote in our house all the time.

    I'm actually torn between two TT ideas. One option is using one of Chris' TT suggestions from the interactive post we did in January. The other is doing another interactive post, using Chris and my niece and nephew after they arrive tonight. Either way, it'll be fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you posting again, Tiffany. I wondered where you'd gone! I've taken a bit of time out recently, too, and have just written my first post in days. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I say that even the Army ain't that disorganized. "

    Hahahah! Are too!

    Ask me about what we went through with Steven's last set of orders sometime.

    ReplyDelete