Stolen Fun MeMe

Ok, I was just out checking on Lisa's blog to see if she'd posted on whether she might take off this week for Manic Monday with the holiday and all and found this really cute MeMe that I'm going to post for your viewing pleasure. Steal away!

What color is your bra? White

Do you straighten your hair everyday? No. I curl it most work days.

Do you worry about the size of your boobs? Ugh.

What’s your favorite girly magazine? Um...no idea.

Would you kill for chocolate? Is it GERTRUDE HAWK? If so, yes. Hell, yes. Repeatedly.

Jeans or Skirts? Depends on mood/setting.

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable? If I have to.

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Does Prom count?

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? Yes. Let's blame hormones.

Would you leave the house without makeup on? I do on nearly a daily basis. I'm not so much the makeup type.

Do you consider making out “unladylike”?
Yes. Most definitely. Not just unladylike, but also unseemly. But that's just in public. In my own house, with no one around, I'll do what I damn well please.

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping? 0. Hate it.

Are you spoiled? My husband is good to me. :-)

Do you think lip gloss is the best? The best at what? For what? With what?

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? That's why God invented DVRs.

Do you yell a lot? If I'm yelling, chances are it's at (a) the idiot in front of my on the freeway, (b) the Democrat ticking me off on TV, or (c) my mother on the phone. Otherwise, no.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends on what I'm getting ready for. Typical work day? 40 minutes, tops, including shower and breakfast. Big-time kinda day...up to 90 minutes.

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work? Yeah, right. I work for the largest airline in the world, in the corporate office with VPs in my wing. That would go over like a LEAD BALLOON!

Accessories make the outfit; true or false? Eh.

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? Gross.

Lip gloss a must? I do believe that the last time I actually work lip gloss was middle school and it was Bonnie Bell. So no, definitely not a must.

Status? Is this like when people used to type "A/S/L" in chat rooms back in the mid 90s?

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Sure.

Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? Yes.

Gold or silver? Silver or white gold. (I'm going to leave Lisa's answer, because it's perfect.)

The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with?
A letter. Duh.

Do you dress up too much for holidays?
For church, yes and always. For dinner afterwards, I've learned not to, although it still makes me a bit uncomfortable to sit down to a holiday dinner in jeans.

Do you like wearing dresses?
Yes, at times.

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
The last time I even attempted a poem was junior year of high school.

What makeup could you not live without? The only makeup I wear regularly is mascara.

2 comments

  1. I miss Manic Monday this week! Darn that Lisa for not preposting before she left!

    Never heard of GERTRUDE HAWK...my fav chocolate is by Vosges...they make a wicked salty dark chocolate that is to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock....and completely crack me up! I love you Tiffany Anne! So glad we're friends!

    ReplyDelete