Friday Feast #13

RETRO!

Again, doing this on Sunday evening instead of Friday morning...ok, ok, I feel guilty enough already.

Friday Feast...late style.

Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
Mmm...I'm going to split hairs here and say suburbs. I would never want to live IN a big city - aka Manhattan or downtown Dallas - but I wouldn't want to live in an isolated area either. I like midway. Close to stuff, yet on a good-sized piece of land in a neighborhood.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
Oh, there are so very many...

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.
...that it was already Sunday and I hadn't done two MeMes I'd intended to do from Thursday and Friday!

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
Mmm...I'd like to do kitchen/cooking products.

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
Just a multi.

Again...way past Friday, so no linky, but feel free to leave me comments!

Post a Comment