Tagged - Hubby MeMe

ACK! I suck!

Grace over at Sandier Pastures tagged me for a MeMe back on April 11th - and I'm just now doing it! MEA CULPA, Grace, and thanks for tagging me!

Here we go...

How long did you date? We dated for 6 months before we got engaged, and then were engaged for 9 months before we got married.

How old is he? He'll be 33 in December.

Who eats more? These days, we're about equal.

Who said “I love you” first? He did. Which he never lets me forget!

Who is taller? He is - by a lot!

Who sings better? I'd say me, but his voice isn't half bad.

Who is smarter? We're both smartie pants!

Whose temper is worse? Neither of us have much of a temper unless you get us REALLY worked up.

Who does the laundry? Both of us.

Who does the dishes? We take turns letting the dishwasher do the dishes. :-)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me!

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who cooks dinner? Usually Chris, actually...he's a much better cook than I am.

Who drives when you are together? We switch off.

Who is more stubborn? Me, for sure.

Who kissed who first? Uh, I'd say that was mutual. It was very nice. :-)

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Wrong? Ha!

Whose parents do you see the most? Well, his mom lived with us for the winter, but we actually don't see any of our parents very often, since they all live quite a distance away.

Who proposed? Him, at the top of a mountain, with roses. Yeah, he's great. Back off.

Who is more sensitive? Mmm...depends on the situation. We can both be pretty jaded at times.

Who has more friends? Probably me.

Who has more siblings? That's be a no-brainer for him - he has two half-siblings, while I have no siblings at all.

Who wears the pants in the family? Hahaha...go away.

Ya'll are off the hook...it took me so long to respond to this tag that I'm going to skip passing it along. But if you're so inclined, feel free to tag yourself, and let me know!

Post a Comment