Blogger Spotlight: The Random Forest

I'm going to begin a new series of blog posts here at Breakfast at Tiffany's: spotlighting other great blogs that I come across through my travels throughout the 'Net.

My first spotlight is on The Random Forest, who can be found with both .info and .com addresses, with varying content.

The Random Forest is just that - random! And that's why I love the two sites this blogger runs. In between sporadic posts letting readers know about products and services, he also puts forward amusing ramblings on music, site authoring, life in general, and just about anything that falls into his orbit. In other words, it's very similar to Breakfast at Tiffany's, but with a more original title!

In his own words, Mr. Random Forest himself describes his blog as Reviews, rants, my life and randomness.

Go check him out today!

2 comments

  1. Hey your blog is great. Thanks for the favorable review.

    I have signed up to your feed.

    If you have a pet then I feature Bloggers Pets on another blog of mine. http://blogaboutanimals.com and woul love to have another submission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite welcome - thanks for visiting me! I really enjoyed my visit to both of your sites!

    As a matter of fact...I have four pets! I'm off to check out the site you've mentioned!

    ReplyDelete