Manic Monday #14

Yahoo! I'm finally doing a Manic Monday, courtesy of Lisa!

Before you leave my little home on the net today, please take a jaunt down to one of my other posts and give me feedback on proposed changes to this blog! (I figure if I hyperlink it enough times, you'll actually read that other post and give me feedback!!)

I also want to share that I have finally transcribed a notebook's worth of handwritten scenes into two of my Works in Progress - yahoo! All said, I've added 4365 words - 1489 to DNA and 2876 to Winter Break. Although this is old writing that I simply transcribed (and edited) today, it feels like I've accomplished something new!!

On to Manic Monday...

If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera is there anything you would change about your habits?
Hmm...that's quite an interesting question. Yes, I'd stop sitting around my house in jammies and put on "real" clothes!

If you could take a one-month trip to any single destination in the world and money is not a consideration, where would you go?
Beach. I think if I had a month, I'd do Hawaii. Dump me on the sand and I'll see you in 30 days!

What is the best example of “perfection” that you can think of?
Seeing the roses bloom in my rose garden...each flower seems like perfection!

No linky - just leave me a comment and I'll come visit you!

2 comments

  1. LOL. I liked your MM post. Hawaii doesn't look to be a bad pick for 'dream destination' at all!

    Have a great Manic Monday!

    Here is my post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally leave my jammies on all day! LOL

    ReplyDelete