Q&A with God

Finn, over at A Life Less Ordinary, has been kicking back with God over at her portal...and today, I got my burning question answered! Go over and see why God made the platypus! :-)

Burning Questions, Part II: A Conversation With God

(No, I'm not making fun of religion - I happen to be secure in my faith and belief in God. But I do think that some people take God and faith way too seriously, and so I love little skits like this one that I believe can be used as a teaching tool for people to learn that not all of life is serious and that it's ok to have a comfortable relationship with God.

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you're not offended by those posts. They are written in fun, and with love. THanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I just had to come up with a quirky tongue-in-cheek question. You, on the other hand, had to sit down and come up with a creative dialogue to bring it all together. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete