It's Just Another...

...Manic Monday!

Moms, what is your favorite day of the week?

How many in the virtual blogosphere room are now raising their hands to say "Friday?"

I used to agree with you!

But now, I have to confess that it's Monday!

But why? Aren't I here most Mondays lamenting my manic pace of life?

But that's exactly why it's my favorite day of the week.

I love being busy. I love working. And, more than anything, I love coming home at the end of a long and busy day and seeing my baby's face absolutely light up when she sees me walk in the door.

On Mondays, this is my most special moment.

Have a great week, ya'll!

1 comment

  1. Monday is my favorite day because the kids go back to school, the Tour Manager heads to the day job, and I've got the house to myself. I get a LOT of writing done.

    ReplyDelete