Instead of Parenting...

...at the speed of life, this post is about baby growing at the speed of sound!

And not just growing - really developing into a feisty little person who is smart, alert, and generally happy.

I think I've missed out - or perhaps, you've missed out - because a lot of what I post here is more on the topic of parenting than on Spoiled Baby growing up. After all, this blog grew out of my prior adventures in TTC-land over at How to Have a Baby, and trust me, that's an extremely personal blog with details on Spoiled Baby since she was Spoiled Bunny.

So in light of this Fabulous Friday, I thought I'd announce that I'm going to start writing more baby-centric posts...be prepared to be inundated with cute (at least, to me) stories about the cutest baby - and yes, pictures included.

To catch you up on the first 24 weeks of her life, I'm going to put up posts that each cover 4 weeks - a 6-post look at when she learned what and how she looked doing it. That'll take us to next Thursday, when she'll actually be 24 weeks old!

And yes, I'll admit that I'm OCD enough to be annoyed that 24 weeks doesn't actually equate to 6 months...whoever designed the calendar really ought to have made each month a perfect 28 days so my head didn't have to hurt.

Have a fabulous Friday, ya'll, and come back later today and for the next 5 days for "Dear Catherine," weeks 1-24.

Post a Comment