Weekend Recap and Goals 10/22

Good morning, y'all! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. We were busy - we spent some time on Saturday working in the house and running errands, I demonstrated at a Pampered Chef party Saturday night while Chris was at work, we visited with my Pampered Chef director for a couple hours on Sunday afternoon, and then got to the Fort Worth Air Show *just* in time to see the Blue Angels! That, in itself, made my weekend complete - boy do I love to see them fly! Came home, grocery shopped, cooked dinner together, hung out and then Chris headed to his off-duty job while I worked to - *gasp* finish my Web page!

Yes, that's right, the dang thing is done. Finished. Finito. Unfortunately, it got done at about 3:23 AM, and my alarm was set for 7 AM this morning, so it's done but not posted. Tonight, tonight! YAHOO!

That's the perfect lead-in to this week's goals - writing and otherwise.

1. Give the ol' Web site one last lookie-loo and post the sucker. I know that I'll revise as time goes by, but after so long, I'll just be happy to have the dang thing posted! (Monday)
2. 10 freelance articles (Ongoing)
3. Outline for DNA - I keep putting this off, and that's just not good, since NaNoWriMo is only 10 days away! (Wednesday)
4. Continue sorting through attic storage boxes and finish setting office back up. (Tuesday and Thursday)
5. 1000 words each for The Mommy Letters and Going Home. (Whenever!)
6. Finish critting Palindrome for Lindsey. (Monday)
7. Finish trim on bottom stairs. (Monday) (What can I say - I'm feeling ambitious today!)
8. Secure campground for NASCAR weekend.
9. Sell final NASCAR ticket - 1 is sold, 1 still hangs in the balance! :-)
10. Have a good week!!

And I hope you'll all have good weeks as well.

Smiles,

Tiffany

1 comment