Thursday Thirteen #1

Howdy, y'all, and welcome to the inaugural post of my newest writing venture: a blog about...my writing!

Rather than bore you with a convoluted biography or introduction, I'm simply going to go ahead and launch into my Thursday Thirteen.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you'll come back soon!

~Tiffany

Thirteen Things about Tiffany Aller

1. I love sharing...at length. Just ask the ladies at the Online Romance Writers Circle - thank you, Kelly - and you are blessed.

2. This gives me a way to share my thoughts without overloading on posts to the ORW Circle boards...self-serve updates!

3. Blogger/Blogspot is more universal than my writing blog hosted at Writing.com, so this venue will promote a wider audience.

4. As my various Works in Progress make...progress, I can use this blog as a way to post updates!

5. This can be another accountability tool: if I post goals here, I'll really feel bad not accomplishing them, if I have loyal readers checking up on me!

6. TiffanyAller.Blogspot.Com wasn't yet claimed - I had to do it!

7. Ah, yes...another excuse not to do actual writing. Yahoo!

8. I don't have enough neglected projects...how about a(nother) blog?

9. I already have three other blogs (plus 6 adsense websites!) that (try to) I keep up with - a writing blog at Writing.com, a personal blog that I use for mass updates and silly surveys at MySpace, and another blog right here at Blogspot that I'm not quite ready to share yet, as it is in it's infancy and currently exists primarily for me, myself and I. This blog will keep them company. :-)

10. Blogging is cool...15 years ago, I would have killed anyone who read my diary. Now...I'm hoping you come here to read my public diary!

11. Come on, now. Everyone's doing it. Duuude.

12. Promotion, promotion, promotion.

13. I love having readers - y'all come back soon now, y'hear?








Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my husband's favorite movies. He and his brother argue about who likes it more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kick myself that I didn't come up with this idea. Back in 1998, insanity at work led me to want to rant on a public-type forum. Once in a while, to just write a ranting essay.

    BLOG

    I coulda been rich! LOL

    I love your title bar! I've been told I resemble Audrey Hepburn...

    ReplyDelete