Friday Feast #1

As this blog develops and begins to stand on its own, I'm sure that I will post "original" posts - in fact, I know I will, because I post to my Writing.com blog fairly frequently, and I'll probably replicate some of those posts here. But for now, I'm in MeMe mode! So, for your reading pleasure...the Friday Feast!

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would undoubtedly be a yip-yap dog - probably a Yorkie.
a) it's my favorite breed
b) I'm not exactly large
c) I sure can be annoying sometimes! :-)

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Should it make me think of something in particular, per se? I guess I could think of the book/movie. Often, it makes me think of Tinky Winky. Other times, I care not!

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Well, there's two ways of answering this. How long should it take me, or how long do I drag it out to? If I get out of bed right when the alarm goes off, head right to the shower, don't read (excessively) while drying my hair, skip breakfast, don't pack a lunch and forget to let the dogs out, it takes 30 minutes flat. If I hit snooze a few (few?!) times, do read, still skip breakfast, remember to pack a lunch, let the dogs out, chase the dogs, pet the cats, check my email, and grab a soda...usually an hour fifteen. My goal is an hour.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I have a ton. My dad is one of ten children; my mom one of four. And then there's my cousins by marriage - Chris' cousins. All told, the number of first and second cousins is about fifty, including spouses. My oldest first cousin is 30 years older than me...my youngest (on my side) is 15 years older...on Chris' side, the youngest is 8 years younger. Quite the span. I used to be super close to Rachel and Nicki, two second cousins who were more like my little sisters, but time and distance have made that not so, which makes me sad. Nicki, at least, still talks to me...Rachel became a bit of a wild child and I guess I just don't fit her lifestyle at this stage...but maybe again someday!

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
TAA - ok, we're totally going below the line here...kiddies, avert your eyes.
TAA - t!t$ and a$$!

Post a Comment