Friday Feast #2

Good morning, everyone! It's a beautiful - albeit cold - day here in north central Texas and I'm in a great mood! I'm going to share that mood with this week's Friday Feast!

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
I love Craigslist - I have found a ton of writing jobs there, have found service providers and put out requests for services, and have also sold and bought "stuff" through the site. GREAT format - love it!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
Hmm...I'd have to say about a 2. I typically only dream when I'm sick and have a very high temperature, but once in a blue moon, I'll dream when I'm healthy as well!

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
I did! During the summer after third grade, we adopted a precious Yorkie named Peppi. Peppi was the victim of divorce - his owners were divorcing and couldn't decide who got the dogs, so they were all given up for adoption. We had Peppi until the summer after my 10th grade year, when he passed away from cancer. I loved him dearly!

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Hmmm...now that's a fun question! I think I'd want to advertise some kind of kitchen gadget or new food item...they could show me all homey-looking in my kitchen, whipping up something yummy. Fun!

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Lemon drops! YUMMY!



I hope everyone has a great weekend! I have a girl's night out tonight, a speech and debate tournament to judge tomorrow, my husband's former Captain's retirement party tomorrow night, and then housework on Sunday, mixed in with a visit from Patti to chat about ways to market her upcoming novel, The Daddy Spell, soon to be released by The Wild Rose Press. Whew...flying through the weekend and then it'll be time to start all over again on Monday!

...and, just as a teaser...I've accomplished, or know for a fact that I will accomplish....a vast majority of my goals for this week. YAHOO!! I'm so excited by that! And a VERY special THANK YOU to Patti for recommending Margie Lawson's lesson packets on Defeating Self-Defeating Behavior - I just received mine and can't wait to start going through...perhaps accomplishing all of my set goals can become a norm instead of a surprise from now on! (New link to Margie over on the side panel!)

Tiffany

5 comments

  1. Your enthusiasm radiates from your blog today.
    Lemon drops are yummy.
    Enjoy your girl's night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy beat me! I'm never first to say Happy Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great feast and nice site... have a terrific weekend and enjoy your girls night out! Sounds like you're a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love craigslist too. What a wonderful feast this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a tough time picking a site, because other than blogging I don't look at many other sites, but my husband is always talking about Craiglist.

    enjoy your night out!

    ReplyDelete