Election Preview

Tomorrow might be a very scary day. It could also turn out to be a very, very good day.

Nearly every poll in America is predicting not only an Obama win, but an Obama blowout.

The blog Vox Popoli, however, takes a different view. Check it out!

But I hope - and believe - that we may have a "Dewey defeats Truman" event in the making. Polls are so subjective - and statistically, their predictions do not always correctly portend actual outcomes.

Instead of rehashing all of my political beliefs, here are links to my past reactions:

1st Presidential Debate Wrap Up
2nd & 3rd Presidential Debate Wrap Up
Vice Presidential Debate Wrap Up

Republican Convention Recap
Democratic Convention Day 1
Democratic Convention Day 2
Democratic Convention Days 3 & 4

A Governor and a Community Organizer
Stupid People Voting

I've already voted - the hubby and I took advantage of early voting and headed to the polls last Thursday. And I'm sure you know who we both voted for. But now it's your turn. Cast your ballot for who you may. And remember this important axiom: if you fail to exercise your right, privilege and ability to vote, you forfeit your right, privilege and ability to complain.

5 comments

  1. im hoping mccain gets it, i dont trust obama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you're afraid of black men Autumn?

    The gamblers have already called it overwhelmingly across the board for Obama and they're never wrong.

    Well they were wrong once. In 1924.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's evaluate Anon's response.

    First, why would trust have to do with skin color? I don't trust Obama because the man has not said or done anything to earn my trust. He changes his tune constantly and has had no significant accomplishments in his public service career.

    Second, why in the world would I turn to GAMBLERS for my election information? That's ludicrous.

    Third, back to the fear issue. You leave a comment anonymously, and call someone else scared?

    I'm just amused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post-election commentary: Tiff, check out this blog post (watch the video)

    http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-sorry-run-that-by-me-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, Kelly! Great find - and what a disturbing choice of words that woman used!

    ReplyDelete