O, Canada!

I make one little comment in a Manic Monday...hahaha! :-)

I referenced Canada as likely the next country we'll travel to, because of it's close proximity to where my mother-in-law lives.

For clarity (since Canada is, uh, rather large) for my Canadian bloggy friends, here's a better frame of reference of where we would be or visit:

1. My mother-in-law is in Port Hill, ID. The Canadian border city in this area is called Creston, which is in British Columbia. Cute little town.
2. My sister-in-law and niece and nephew are in Lethbridge, Alberta, which is south of Calgary, also getting pretty close to the U.S. border with Montana. My hubby was just up there visiting at the start of this month before bringing our niece for her July-long visit and will be back up there in August to take our nephew camping for a few days. This'll make the list for a visit, I'm sure, so we can show off New Baby when she gets here at some point. Yahoo for non-rev flying! :-)

Hubby also has cousins in Kelowna, B.C., on the other side of the family. I think that about covers our Canadian connections! :-)

Without having any actual plans, I would predict a trip to the Pacific northwest sometime late spring/early summer to introduce New Baby to the family/friends that are in Washington, Idaho, and potentially western Canada. We'll see!!! Hope that helps!! :-)

Post a Comment