Manic Monday #17

Good morning, everyone!

Here at Breakfast at Tiffany's, it's just another Manic Monday, thanks to the lovely Lisa!

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
I either take a nap (escape), read a book (escape), or find the nearest body of water and sit myself next to it until I feel better. (Ok, so that's escaping, too.)

Who was your first crush?
Hahaha! Blake Martin, 3rd grade. Wonder where he is these days?

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?
At this point, I'd spend the day working on projects around my house! We got a TON accomplished this weekend but have so much more to go pre-baby!

You know what to do now...and have a great week!


1 comment

  1. Good post, Tiffany. I haven't lost all contact with my first crush, because we're somehow related. I mostly know of her, but have just crossed e-mails once in the past 15 years or so...

    Here is my post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete