Political FRAUD

I'm from Pennsylvania. Almost seven years ago, I moved to Texas.

Back in PA, there is some political FRAUD taking place right now. Long-time Republican Senator Arlen Specter has decided to flip to the dark side and become a Democrat.

Fraud. FRAUD.

The people who elected you, Mr. Specter, are your Republican constituents. As a former member of that class, I'll tell you that we always knew you were a pretty left-leaning Republican, but you were a Republican nonetheless. You were elected time and time again INSTEAD of a Democrat.

My dad, who you knew for decades, liked a lot of your politics. I'm glad he didn't have to witness this debacle, however. I imagine he's just flipped over in his grave.

So thank you, Mr. Specter, for abandoning your electorate in an attention-getting move that shows your willingness to pander to our new administration.

And may you be soundly defeated in your next re-election attempt.

I'm ticked!

Post a Comment