Phillies Phriday

I'm taking a momentary break from working on some writing to watch the Phillies parade on MLB.com, celebrating their AWESOME World Series Victory.

To celebrate in our Phillies Phandom in Texas, here is a picture of our little one, with my 28-year-old Phillies Phanatic doll.


Look at her puckered up! She must have heard my promise to marry Brad Lidge if he carried off the save in game 5!!

And here is Catherine propped up by her Daddy in front of the TV showing the WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS! She looks less than thrilled...it'll take a few more years to teach her how important it is to celebrate for the Phillies!


And yes...the tears are rolling. Have I mentioned that I'd give my right arm to be in Philly today?

1980 - 1st World Series Win - I was born on 10/08/1980.
2008 - 2nd World Series Win - Catherine was born on 10/09/2008.

We are a Phillies Phamily!!

2 comments

  1. Just look at that cutie, with the hair. What a memory for the baby book that the Phillys won the World Series the year she was born. She is a masterpiece love, you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Phillies Tiff, I was pulling for them, or more accurately against the Ray's. Nobody beats my beloved Red Sox and gets away with it!

    ReplyDelete