Manic Monday #22

Hi, everyone!

Didja miss me?

I'm going to start getting back to a more "regular" schedule this week, beginning today! We seem to have our baby's health issues licked, she's settling into a better routine, and I'm gradually adding additional activities back into my life, such as writing and blogging.

So here I go...it's a MANIC MONDAY!

The lovely Lisa has provided some excellent questions as always for us to answer. Go visit the Manic Monday Meme homepage and join in the fun!

What is the greatest value that guides your life?
Individuality. I don't give a damn what decisions other people make for their lives - I am not a sheep. I like to evaluate situations and make up my own mind, rather than be swayed by anyone else's beliefs.

Fill in the blank: If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be ______.
A foreign correspondent. I'd love to travel the world and report on breaking news stories!

What is one item in your house that you should really throw out but probably never will?
Probably all of my high school and college paperwork/papers. I know...why in the world do I need my Medical Ethics papers to remind me of my pre-med days, or my Con Law papers to remind me of when I switched to pre-law? Considering I'm in neither field...you think I'd just let go! But nope! Gonna keep 'em!

Your turn - fill out the linky, leave me a comment, and I'll come visit!

6 comments

  1. Hi Tiffany- I'm glad things are smoothing out for you now. :)

    I love your answer to #1! It's individuals that make this world such an interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers for this week's Manic Monday - keep on being an "individual!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have many of my things too.

    Let's travel together!

    You can find my manic monday ::here::.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello how are you doing? tnx for dropping EC..
    I'm hopping in here always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog hopping from my other blog...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog. What about breakfast at Hawaii

    ReplyDelete