Manic Monday #23

More great questions from the lovely Lisa for this Manic Monday:

How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right?
Oh, probably 15-20 hours. I think that's too much. But sometimes I keep the TV on just for noise.

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense?
Hearing. But this is weird - I can't hear a lot of lower noises - I need the TV, for instance, to be fairly loud to hear it. But hearing is still my strongest because of my musical ear...I can hear someone sing or perform and really know if they're on key or performing well.

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child?
That my mom was trying to poison me. Hence, why I'm still picky!

Your turn! Leave your linky, leave a comment, and I'll come visit!

2 comments

  1. Did your mom know you thought she was poisoning you?

    You can find my manic Monday ::here::.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo. Just hopped in here reading some posts.

    ReplyDelete