Manic Monday #18

Good morning!

It's just another Manic Monday, hosted by Lisa! Head over there and join in!

What's your favorite beach in the world?
I'd have to say Ocean City, New Jersey - spent every summer there from early childhood until college graduation and it's near and dear to my heart!

What's the next country you want to visit?
Well, I suspect the next country we'll go to is Canada, whenever we visit my husband's mom next, since she lives DIRECTLY on the board. (Not kidding. Her backyard is Canada.) For a vacation, I sure would love to go to Greece!

What one thing are you craving today?
Sleep. I had another sleepless night last night. WIDE awake by 4 AM. Very annoying.



Happy Monday, ya'll!

3 comments

  1. I've been to Ocean City! It's a very nice place. Let me know when you're coming to Canada, especially if you're around town.
    I will be more than glad to invite you and yours over for dinner! :-)

    Here is my MM post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, where abouts in Canada? I'm from Canada and we'll be going back next month for over a week to visit, I miss it there so much even tho I'm not that far... love my canada!


    You can find my MM HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the terribles fires of last year, the greek will welcome you with wide open arms.

    My manic monday is here:
    http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/07/manic-monday-126.html

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete