P90X is the DEVIL!

Do you all remember the movie The Waterboy, where the mom refers to everything she fears as the devil?

Well...after more than a month on P90X, and now on phase 2 of the 3 phase cycle, I'm convinced: it's the devil!

This thing kicks my butt around the block so routinely that at the start of each workout, I begin by cursing at the instructor.

And the sad part is that I've only exercised about 60% of the time that I was supposed to...there are just some days when I'm so busy/lazy (depends on the day) that I couldn't drag myself into exercising.

But kudos to my husband, who has not only followed the exercise regimen faithfully, but is also doing a bang up job following the related diet.

I suppose I'd be more concerned if I hadn't lost so much weight simply by breastfeeding like crazy after the baby was born - any way you crack it, losing 35 pounds in 8 weeks is fabulous. But now I'm flabby.

So mama's - how did you tone up post baby? Am I overthinking this P90X thing? What do you do to motivate yourself to exercise more often??

The floor is yours!

Post a Comment