New Year, New Milestones

Even after 15 miraculous months of watching Spoiled Baby grow and learn, it never ceases to amaze me how many milestones there are in the life of a child, and how often they occur!

As I blog my way into 2010, highlighting those milestones and talking about other parenting joys and challenges will be some of the main topics you'll see here, as I work to get back to posting more regularly.  2009 was a challenging year to post regularly; between an extended time off for maternity leave, and job and family drama later in the year, balance was hard to achieve.  This year, I'm super hopeful in having learned from those lessons and having made smarter goals to become a better blogger.

I look forward to sharing that journey with you as the year progresses!

To 2010!

Post a Comment