Friday Fill-In # 7

My goodness...it's been over a year since I've participated in Friday Fill-Ins....and probably nearly a year since I've participated in any meme at all! But here goes...

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. We need a little Christmas...but not until after Thanksgiving!
2. I just heard my baby coo and it made me smile.
3. If you want something, the only way to get it is through hard work.
4. I am only awake right now because perversely, I'm sick and can't sleep.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that the government often seems more willing to find more opportunities to tax, instead of more opportunities to save money.
6. A well-planned schedule makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include finishing work on our dining room remodel and Sunday, I want to clean house before our Thanksgiving guests arrive from out of town!

8 comments

  1. A cooing baby is one of the best sounds in the world.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Jdaniel4's mom..cooing baby sounds so sweet! I'm thinking the same with your #5. have a happy weekend! my fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled too, when I read #2. Looks like you'll be busy getting ready for your guests. Happy Thanksgiving!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww on #2. Precious sounds.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the words "holiday" and "schedule" were something I could even SORT oif manage to do lol. I dream that one day it won't be utter chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and welcome back to the FFI!

    ReplyDelete