Obama and Healthcare = Nausea

So there's this funny thing about Obama. He actually causes me to NEED healthcare...because whenever I hear him speak about it, I become nauseous. A recap of my tweets during his speech tonight:

  • Because wiggling my nose didn't have the intended effect of getting the Spender in Chief off my TV, I'm going tweet about his "ideas."
  • If the country for which I was the chief elected official was in as bad a shape as ours, I wouldn't have a big grin on my face like HE does.
  • OBAMA has pulled the economy back from the brink? He actually got that out with a straight face? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • I hope that Obama WILL be the last president to address this issue. Let's tell him firmly NOW that he needs to go away and end it.
  • Obama is trying to put insurance companies out of business. If he headed a company trying to limit another, it'd be an antitrust issue.
  • Hey Obama, if our healthcare system is so bad, why do people come here from all over the world, seeking treatments unavailable elsewhere???
  • Presidents should be required to run a company before running the country. CLEARLY, this man has ZERO business sense. OBAMA=FAIL.
  • Let me be very clear on something here: I would be just as opposed to these "healthcare reform measures" if it was McCain advocating them.
  • THAT'S THE PROBLEM - everybody's "part" should be taking care of themselves...not making insurance coverage mandatory.
  • The government deciding if a business can afford insurance for it's employees is Big Brother at it's scariest.
  • His guiding principle is choice? Don't make me laugh. If he was about choice, he wouldn't be ramming this proposal down our throats.
  • Not having pre-existing condition exclusions will put insurance companies out of business. "Giving" to those who can't afford will as well.
  • How can this joker say in one breath that he isn't trying to put ins. companies out of business while arguing so stridently against them?
  • What the heck poll is Obama looking at? The polls I've seen say that tax-paying Americans do NOT favor a public option.
  • I'm sorry; the government regulating costs is completely at odds with the most fundamental ideals of capitalism.
  • The key to healthcare reform isn't single payer or forced competition or mandated covered. It's tort reform. Stop frivolous lawsuits, done.
  • Oh, good. Obama will protect Medicare. Which is going broke anyways. Yay.
  • It's NOT better politics to kill the plan than to improve it. It's better SENSE. Take out politics.
  • Oh good. Teddy could imagine what it would be like to not have insurance. Too bad he didn't imagine getting Mary Jo out of his sinking car.
  • Ha! Medicare as a good example of government healthcare? Then why does my mom need a $400/mo supplemental plan to cover just basics?

Yeah...if this goes through, we're screwed.

Post a Comment