Minor Celebrity

I think what's bugged me the most about these past few months and dealing with the backlash of the Rainbow Lounge is that my husband has become a minor celebrity. But not a much-loved celebrity. Instead, well, yeah. Lots of morons spewing lots of idiotic invectives.

Chris tried to break out of this and granted an interview to the local NBC station today...hopefully it'll be well-received. But, honestly, I don't care. I could give a damn what those activists think of my husband, me, and my family. We've consistently taken the high ground, and facts and the truth are on our side. They can go spin themselves into a tizzy until kingdom come, but, and this is so fortunate, the local citizenry, including members of their own community, have grown sick of their antics and wish they would go away almost as fervently as I've wished for the same since early July.

In any case...go check it out on NBCDFW.

Post a Comment